Volunteer with SCYI
Our work benefits from the commitment of a team of local and international volunteers who generously give their time and expertise to support our programs. We welcome individual volunteers and teams of medical professionals to contribute to community development, health education, and medical training and mentoring in Rwanda.
SCYI offers you an opportunity to volunteer in developmental projects to improve health and living conditions of rural communities.It gives you a chance to understand global issues by joining our highly inspiring and multicultural work environment.
If you are anywhere around the World and interested in working with rural communities, you are welcome to volunteer in Social Care Youth Initiative.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be in touch with you shortly.
- multi-disciplinary teamwork
- students from all over the world
- develop skills in project management
- gain practical experience
- contribute to rural development in Rwanda
- plan, implement and evaluate projects in the fields of:
- Malaria Prevention
- Hygiene, Water and Sanitation
- Income Generation
- Gender Empowerment and Children Rights protection
- Participate in weekly sessions with villagers
- Organize and participate in fundraising events
- Orientation of our International Volunteers
- Participate in capacity building tranings
- Participate in socio-cultural exchange events